Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Censor This II


Just when you thought it was safe to go to an art gallery comes Censor This II.
Yes that's right, the curator of the Art House Lounge in Harrisburg Pa has offered me another solo exhibition on the anniversary of my previous exhibit, Censor This!

The only caveat being to kick it up a notch. Now, those of you who know me know it is NOT a good thing to ask me to ratchet up my work for an exhibition. Not that I am complaining, Jason at the gallery has been a wonderful supporter of my erotic work and the feeling was that the last exhibit, well received as it was, didn't quite get to that place I wanted it to go. Meaning that I self censored and I knew I did. So this time the gloves are off, sort to speak.

I am searching for sexy, erotic people with very little inhibitions to model for this show. The images will more provocative, sensual and will definitely leave the gallery patrons with images they will never forget.

The only stumbling block in this whole grand scheme is that last year I had an issue finding a quality printer to print my images and with the show being even more explicit this year I am hoping I can figure out how to get this printed by July!

Any suggestions?

The exhibition is slated to open on August 14th and run through September 11th.

More information will be posted as the details come in.

Harrisburg has no idea what they are in for this year!

No comments: